As more companies apply data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence to their businesses, more questions come up regarding how to truly extract value from the investment.
CDAO Financial Services Online Asia focuses upon how organisations are uncovering maximum value from their data and analytics assets, and embedding their data strategy within day-to-day processes. Specific focus will be given to how the financial services industry is handling the challenges of risk management, compliance, regulation, governance, metadata, and operationalising AI.
Simply sign-up, logon and learn.
CDAO Financial Services Online Asia will be a rigorous analysis of how financial services organisations are drawing maximum value from data assets, navigating AI and cloud innovations, and meeting risk and regulatory expectations.
Having run events, we know that those attending as a team get so much more value, whether it be more insights and knowledge is covered and absorbed, or ensuring the buy-in from your team to accelerate and progress your next project.
Share the event on Linkedin by clicking the Share button here:
Across 2 days, we broadcast 3.5 hour webinar sessions directly to your desk. Throughout the week you will benefit from our insightful sessions, delivered by outstanding data and analytic specialists, covering your most pertinent challenges.
CDAO Financial Services Online uses the latest browser-based technology meaning you won't need to download any software to join the event. Simply ensure you have a wifi connection and a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer.
All sessions will be accessible LIVE, during the event hours, and on-demand for 2 weeks after the event.
1. Learn from the most successful data and analytics leaders in the financial services industry and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating events that deliver valuable insights.
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the short webinars around your schedule.
3. Interact with the financial services data & analytics community’s leading executives. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.
4. Can't attend all the sessions live? Catch up later at the time most convenient to you, On-Demand. Approved recordings will be shared with all registrants, post-event.
5. All for free! There’s no fee to register and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) offer. The definition of “registration” for purposes of these Terms will include all anyone who completes the above form. By entering your contact details, you agree to these Terms.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you.
- Professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example Webinar.net.
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at email@example.com